November 29, 2010

WiReD Pop Up Shop/NOHO

Yesterday afternoon I was taking a nap on the couch, and just happened to check foursquare on my iphone. Glad I did. I had completely forgotten about the WiRed Pop Up store happening a few blocks away. Open till December 26th, Broadway at 4th st.
(remember Tower Records?)





Lot's of geeky stuff for holiday shopping.
It's fun to see what is out there, and thought maybe some woodworker friends would like this keyboard.


I liked this eyepad case, which looked like it would accomodate plug ins better than the one I have.


I might get Toshiki this nap pod chair for Christmas, except he would never get out of it!


One on line watch shop let you try on the watches to see how you look in them, but of course people were goofing around.


These wall mount ipad cases would be good for the kitchen. The orange one is perfect for mineI


Santa, are you listening? I want this.
How cool this would look parked next to the Airstream out in Montauk, and perfect
for going into town for groceries!

2 comments:

Kari L√łnning said...

And that grocery-delivery-system would add color to the airstream parking area! (What is it? I see only one tire ...)

Toshiki and Maryszka said...

a unicycle of sorts!