December 30, 2007

Welcoming the New Year

It is time to cleanse our design palettes and bring in fresh ideas, and refine our tried and true ones. I have been inspired by a young woman I met on the street in New York one evening in the fall. I had been curious about blogging...........she appeared out of nowhere asking for subway directions, and my friend and I chatted with her for almost an hour. She described herself as a "global nomad", a model and a blogger..........equally interested in fashion and technology. Wow that is me, so I have been following her blog, 360fashion, as she reports from around the world. Another very exciting fashion/blog development comes from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It's a beautiful page, check it out.
My new year's resolution-to be more informative on my blog with things that I see and hear-it will make me take notice of what's going on as well.

No comments: